What is Kalfos?
KalFos is a unique, spreadable renewable fertiliser that is rich in key nutrients. It contains high amounts of calcium and phosphate, which help improve soil fertility and plant nutrient levels, making it an effective replacement to expensive manufactured fertilisers.
KalFos is a concentrated multi-nutrient compound fertiliser. Produced in the UK, it is made from a sustainable and renewable fuel from Meat and Bone Meal (MBM), that is burned to generate electricity, leaving a nutrient-rich by product. As a by-product of a biomass energy plant, KalFos can be considered to have no net carbon contribution.
Click here for more information on KalFos, including all techincal data.
What are the benefits
- Phosphate releases throughout the growing season, optimising crop growth
- Contains Potash and Magnesium in balance so reduces the risk of grass staggers
- Consistent, well-established and proven product for over 25 years
- Entirely produced in the UK
- Available in a range of grades to suit your soils
- Applied by experienced contractors it gives you more time at busy periods
- Contains valuable secondary elements – Magnesium, Sulphur, Calcium, Sodium
- Contains a wide range of trace elements at no extra cost
- Competitively priced
- Environmentally friendly and derived from renewable sources
Trace elements in KalFos...
P-grow also contains trace elements in the following amounts, mg/kg
Copper 100mg/kg, Zinc 400mg/kg, Manganese 150mg/kg, Boron 70mg/kg,
How is KalFos applied?
Please speak to your relevant sales person at JSE Systems or phone our office on 01400 230130