A Phosphate-rich fertiliser for Britain's arable farmers
- p-grow is rich in phosphate, essential to improving early root development.
- p-grow phosphate is sustainable, available to all crops and will raise your soil phosphate indicies.
- p-grow provides phosphate in an available form as and when the crop needs it.
- p-grow is a totally natural, pathogen free fertiliser – full approved for application by the EA.
- p-grow is an environmentally friendly, renewable, phosphate fertiliser with a valuable calcium, sulphur and sodium content.
- p-grow is produced at state-of-the-art power stations in the UK, producing green electricity for Britain.
Nutrients typically contained in P-Grow
Available in the following grades: 0-21-0
How is P-Grow applied?
P-Grow for variable rate application - VRA
For growers who have had GPS soil mapping carried out, p-grow can be applied on a VRA basis due to its largely ‘straight’ phosphate nature. Speak to your GPS mapping provider who can update nutrient recommendations to incorporate the use of p-grow 0-21-0. JSE-Systems will upload the data files onto their controllers and carry out the variable rate spreading for you, using their belt fed spreaders. Contact us for more information.